Bringing you Best Practices from North America’s Leading Landscape Experts
A More Efficient Way To Do Business
LMN Pay is a payment processing platform that lets you manage and store client credit card information, process payments and accept deposits directly through the LMN Customer Portal, creating efficiency for you and your customers. Your customers are also able to view, approve and sign off on proposed work within the system. Plus, customer credit cards are securely saved on file and charged as needed, or you can set your client up to bill automatically on a recurring basis.
Attend this free webinar to learn:
- Overview: What is LMN Pay?
- Value: How LMN Pay add value to your business (and customers)?
- Experience: How will you use LMN Pay? How will your customer see your business through LMN Pay?
- Signup: If LMN Pay checks the boxes, how do you started?
- Optimize: Some tricks and tips to optimize LMN Pay.
FACT. NOT MYTH.
The average landscape business owner takes home 3% profit at the end of the day. Let us teach you how to increase that to 15-20% profits!
With simple changes to business operations and management, we will show you how you can drastically increase profit. This workshop will change the way you think about your business!
Over 1,300 landscape & snow contractors have attended the LMN Live Virtual Workshop series - keep up with the competition by signing up today.
This is an interactive session, please make sure you're logged into your LMN account during the workshop - don't have an account?
In less than 4 hours you will learn how to:
- Attract and manage the customers you’ve always wanted
- Forecast next year's profit
- Shorten your sales cycle
- Set wages and bonus incentives for staff
- Understand how much to invest in equipment
- Create profitable markups for estimating
- Use estimates to develop project plans & create accountability
Mark will be leading the ultimate strategic planning program directed at owners and all senior managers in their respective companies. Office Staff, Operations Managers, Designers, Estimators, Account Managers, Sales, and Crew Foremen are welcome to attend as we have put together premium content catered to their positions within many of the sessions.
Catch Mark Bradley, co-founder & CEO of LMN and industry veteran for this 7 part series starting February 4th.
Best of all, ITS FREE!
- Owners will learn how to lead the charge and gain the confidence of the team while staff master necessary skills to support change and what it means to be a superstar employee.
- Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of strategic business planning and how taking ownership of their landscape careers can quickly lead to great improvements.
- Collaboration is key in these events.