Last updated August 26, 2022
- How and why we collect your Personal Information
- How we intend to use your Personal Information
- With which parties we may share your Personal Information; and
- To provide you with contact information should you have questions or concerns about our practices.
OVERVIEW OF OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
- May collect Personal Information, including contact information, billing information and demographic information when you use the Sites or LMN / Greenius products or services.
- May collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Site and its services.
- May share this information with authorized third parties, such as credit card processing companies, that perform services on behalf of LMN, and will only share Personal Information which is necessary for these third-parties to perform these related services.
- Stores your information through cookies and other sources to customize and improve your user experience on the Sites.
- Retains your information for as long as you have an account on the Sites, and thirty (30) days after you cancel or delete your account on the Sites, delete the information you made available to us.
- Mitigates the risk and impact of potential harms involved in the disclosure of Personal Information through the adoption of reasonable physical, technological and administrative procedures appropriate to the sensitivity of the data in an effort to safeguard the Personal Information you provide to us. Even with these measures, there is a residual risk of the loss of, unauthorized access to or unauthorized disclosure of your information which could result in financial harm to you.
Further information with respect to our privacy practices is set out below.
2. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY PREFERENCES
Upon request LMN will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at privacy@goLMN.com.
You have the right to access and correct or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by navigating in LMN or Greenius to “My Account”, where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately. For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting LMN Customer Support at support@goLMN.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your Personal Information, including contact information, so we can contact you and inform you about relevant information with respect to your use of the Sites.
Please note that deletion of mandatory Personal Information may result in you being unable to continue the use of the Sites and/or related LMN or Greenius services.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a visitor to the Sites, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you order products or services as an LMN and/or Greenius subscriber, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone, and fax numbers, address, and email address; and
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type; and
- Any other personal information you provide to us directly: For example, if you use our LMN Gro mobile application, you will have the option to import personal information (e.g. names, telephone numbers) about your clients into the LMN Gro app. If you wish to use this functionality, you can opt-in to provide LMN with access to your mobile contacts so that LMN can populate these contacts into LMN Gro. This information will be associated with your LMN Gro account, will not be used by LMN for any other purpose, and will be permanently deleted by LMN if you delete your LMN account.
Our Payment Processor(s) (as defined below) may also collect billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
As is true of most websites, when you use the Sites, LMN or third parties authorized by LMN may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Sites and related LMN / Greenius services. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We use these environmental variables to facilitate and track your use of the Sites and the LMN / Greenius services. LMN also uses such environmental variables to measure traffic patterns on the Sites. To better understand the needs of our visitors to the Sites we may occasionally match such information with your Personal Information.
In order to reduce errors in our database, authenticate our users, and prevent abuse of our system, we may on occasion supplement the Personal Information you submit to us with information from third-party sources. For example, we may supplement your contact information with address information provided by the U.S. Postal Service or Canada Post to qualify your information and prevent errors in our database. As permissible, we may also supplement the information you provide to us with demographic and other information (such as age or interest in equipment) stored in third-party databases in order to make it more likely that marketing communications we send will be of interest to you.
4. INFORMATION SHARING WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS / AGENTS
We also share Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for LMN.
We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to outside companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
5. HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
- Process your financial transactions.
- Process your order / renewal confirmations.
- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions, and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Subject to our obligations under applicable anti-spam laws, keep you informed about special offers and services of LMN and selected third parties.
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results.
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings (for example, aggregating and anonymizing Personal Information to identify usage trends); and
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third-party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your Personal Information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
In certain situations, LMN may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We further reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on LMN) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request.
6. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your LMN and/or Greenius account(s) is/are active. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at support@goLMN.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. Data is deleted from a cancelled account 30 days after cancellation date and is unrecoverable.
7. CHOICE / OPT OUT OF EMAILS, ETC.
You may “opt out” of receiving LMN’s email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on the email and making the appropriate selections. LMN will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service. In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Sites, critical update or user actionable notices and bill related notices. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account.
8. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
LMN keeps the Personal Information it collects about you confidential and has adopted reasonable physical, technological, and administrative procedures appropriate to the sensitivity of the data in an effort to safeguard the Personal Information you provide to us. The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Sites is protected in several ways, including:
- Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which you should not divulge to anyone.
- Your Personal Information resides on a secure server that only selected LMN personnel and contractors have access to via password.
- Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to LMN.
- When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Notwithstanding these measures, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure, warrant, or guarantee the security of any such information.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can send email to us at info@goLMN.com.
9. DATA TRANSFERS
10. COOKIE AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
The Sites may automatically collect information as you browse, such as Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and provide site functionality.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts are used by LMN and our affiliates, analytics services and service to provide site features and functionality. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking users’ movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
11. PAYMENT FUNCTIONALITY AND LINKS TO 3RD PARTY SITES
12. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
13. SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
14. REFERRAL PROGRAM EMAILS
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Sites where you have the right to do so, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site(s). LMN stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact support@goLMN.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
15. PRIVACY INFORMATION AND COMPLAINTS
Landscape Management Network
180 Enterprise Blvd
Markham, Ontario, L6G 1B3, Canada.
Attention: Chief Technical Officer