21.10 Product highlights
21.10 Product Updates:
New! LMN Lend
LMN Lend provides landscaping business owners across North America the ability to apply and obtain funding for investments to expand their book of business for needed resources including equipment, materials, staffing, accounts receivable and more.
Learn more about LMN Lend
New! LMN Pay
Providing a frictionless online experience while helping improve cash flow and reduce costs through lower fees, the new payment processing platform from LMN is part of the Customer Portal. LMN Pay offers improved functionality when customers access the system to pay for job invoices, submit work requests, and view jobsite activity photos such as landscaping installation and snow removal.
Learn more about LMN Pay
New! LMN Refer
A new easy-to-use referral platform inside the LMN app which incentivizes customers to refer LMN to other landscape companies. Customers can earn unlimited rewards by sharing the benefits of LMN with others.
Improved! Mapping Routing Capabilities
New map routing feature to help crews in the field become more efficient. The system helps generate route maps for up to 50 sites, addressing a top feature requested by customers in scheduling and time management.
Owner operators can now plug multiple jobs booked throughout the day into LMN and crews will receive the most precise route to the worksite, improving efficiency and productivity.
New! Divisional Analytics
Allowing landscape business owners the ability to track financial reporting in greater detail and see more data between different lines of the business (irrigation vs. hardscape, etc.).
New! Job Analytics
Helping administrators see job performance based on budgeted hours and helping companies identify root causes for inefficient jobs.
New! Timesheet and Crew Analytics
Helping business owners identify more quickly which employees are logging in promptly, the most productive crews, which teams may need additional support, and much more.
21.06 Product Updates:
New! Invoice from Estimates
- Send invoices to your customers 10x faster without having to setup a job in LMN Time. Now you can create invoices from contract payment milestones as well as contract schedule payments within LMN Estimating. This will allow you to easily collect pre-job payments (deposits) from your customers right away!
- We’ve made it easier for you to manage your invoices from estimates with the ability to edit, approve, and sync invoices to Quickbooks.
- Add, edit, delete payments for invoices and send them to the customer portal or via email for payment!
New! Time Analytics Menu & Dashboard.
Staff Revenue Goals Dashboard - Motivate and empower your staff with yearly revenue goals! This new dashboard will give you the information that you need to track sales goals, progress, and revenue earned for crew leaders, salespeople and account managers. Measure productivity and reward or bonus key staff for all of their hard work!
Updated! Schedule Whiteboard.
- We’ve made your day-to-day schedule adjustments even easier! You now have the ability to toggle between two new views - Weekly View (one crew) or Daily View (all crews) so that you can simply drag and drop jobs for easy schedule management.
- The existing schedule whiteboard has been completely re-vamped to make all of those common scheduling tasks easier to find with less clicks. Re-organization of buttons, features, and job information.
- New “crew” menu so that you don’t have to toggle between different screens to apply changes to your crew schedules.
- Do you have longer job routes that you weren’t able to optimize within the whiteboard? We have improved the job routing and optimization feature so that you can route up to 100 jobs!
21.03 Product Updates:
New! Analytics menu & dashboards.
Introducing a brand new menu that includes four new and improved dashboards - Home, CRM, Estimate, and Cost Codes. Immediately surface customer requests for better customer service, stay up-to-date on what teams are working on to ensure company-wide alignment, and track estimate revenue & profitability to identify opportunities for growth!
New! Customer Portal Signatures.
We are always trying to improve and simplify your proposal process so that you can easily get work approved from your customers. Now when a customer signs an estimate via the customer portal, their signature and initials are automatically inserted into the proposal .pdf!
21.01 Product Updates:
Save tons of time by automating your estimating process with SiteOne. Use LMN estimates to place material orders directly through your local SiteOne branch or download material lists for up-to-date pricing.
*Applicable for US customers only.
LMN Free now includes LMN Time!
Free accounts now include all of the tools that LMN has to offer, such as time tracking, invoicing, and scheduling.
20.11 Product Updates:
Proposal E-signatures & Approvals
Your customers can now digitally approve proposals with e-signatures through the customer portal. Enhance your proposals by uploading photos, design concepts, and more. Not only will your customer love this new process but it will save you a ton of time and help you win more jobs!