22.06 Product Updates:
Get Signoff on Customer Proposals
Life gets busy, and let’s face it: sometimes, having another password to manage is the last thing your customer needs. To help make life a bit easier for those customers, we’re adding the ability for them to review and interact with a Customer Proposal sent from LMN — without needing to create a Customer Portal account first.
- You’re automatically able to send proposals that don’t require accounts to be created!
- To still require a Customer Portal account for all proposals in your LMN account, go to Settings → Portal & Payments Setup, under proposal options.
- Customers who receive a Proposal that does not require Portal authentication will be able to access it by clicking a “Review Your Proposal” button found in the email.
- when a new Proposal version is created, all of the previously emailed links will auto-forward to a link pointing at the newest version.
New and Improved Estimate List!
When your business is growing fast, your list of estimates can get cluttered in a hurry — which doesn’t help when you need to bring up a specific grouping of estimates for follow-up or analysis. As part of this update, we’re pleased to roll out a fully redesigned Estimate List that will make it easier than ever for you to generate the tailored list you need:
- Standard and Service Estimates on One List.
- Critical information up front.
- Type (Standard or Service)
- Date last updated
- Proposal Status (mouse over icon to read the full status name)
- End Date
- Estimate Price (total)
- A new pane just for estimate filters.
- Line Item
- CRM Tag
- Proposal Status
- Date Ranges
- New bulk actions to make life easier.
- Send a proposal reminder.
- Include estimates in statistics.
- Copy an estimate from the Estimate List.
- Choose a budget for estimates created via copying.
- Save a default view.
- Export Excel for Current View Only.
- New Data Fields in the Estimate Excel Export.
- Estimate Type
- Sales Pipeline Status
- CRM Tags
22.03 Product Updates:
Hassle-free access to Home Improvement Financing
With LMN, it’s easy to accept a homeowner’s payment via credit card or cheque. However, more and more homeowners are finding themselves in need of financing to pay for a major home improvement project. To make life easier for those homeowners — and to help ensure that our contractors aren’t missing out on sales — we’re partnering up with *Acorn* to provide residential customers with easier access to financing options.
As of this update, when preparing a Customer Proposal for a residential customer located in the United States, estimators can now include an optional Acorn line item with all of the following:
- An optional quoted rate that the customer may enjoy if they choose to finance the project through Acorn Finance (e.g. “From $151 per month on Acorn”)
- A “_Get Started_” link, which will take the customer over to Acorn Finance’s site to learn more and apply.
- A QR code, in case the customer is looking at a printed copy of the proposal.
Get a bird’s-eye view of estimated materials with the Estimate Material Forecast report
Just got out of your busy estimating season and want to know how much mulch you’ve put on proposals, so that you can place a bulk order from your wholesaler? Our brand-new Material Forecast Report is designed to help with exactly this situation:
- Start by picking a Division (optional) and setting a date range.
- Punch in a keyword for the material you want data on (e.g. “gravel”)
- You’ll be able to generate an Excel spreadsheet with a row for each material that you estimated during the selected date range. Within the columns, you’ll find tons of directly helpful information such as:
- Which estimate the material appears on & key details about that estimate
- Contact details for the customer associated with that estimate
- Quantity and units
- Number of visits
- Unit cost and price
- Total cost and price
- Profit percentage
22.01 Product Updates:
Tidier, faster job renewals in LMN Time. Job renewals can save weeks of work for contractors with lots of jobs.
Renewing jobs from the Job List view just got a bit easier with our updated process:
- Replace values in your existing job names with new text. Need to change 2022 to say 2023 without appending a new year? No problem.
- If renewing jobs for the first time, you still have the option to add a suffix to your job names.
- Automatically update your invoice groups!* Just like you previously could with job groups, now you can let LMN do the work of removing last year’s jobs from their invoice groups, and replacing them with the upcoming year’s jobs that you’re using Renew Jobs to create. No more having to do this manually means your office staff will be happier and more efficient.
Generate payroll reports for bigger date ranges.
When generating a Payroll Summary - Daily Hours, Payroll Report - Excel (Detail), or Payroll Report - Excel (Simple) report, you’ll now be able to set the range at 5 weeks, 8 weeks, or 13 weeks — which should come in handy for those situations where just four weeks of data isn’t quite enough.
Improvements to the LMN Time Mobile App
We’ve updated the Time Mobile app to version 2.4.0 with some small enhancements to improve your overall user experience.
- LMN Time Mobile will prompt you to log in less frequently
- For those who were affected, you now only need to log in once
- iPad 6th gen users can now view PDF files
Updates & Fixes:
- Photos overall should display more consistently regardless of how they were added
- Default lunch break time set in LMN will now be properly reflected in LMN Time
21.10 Product Updates:
New! LMN Lend
LMN Lend provides landscaping business owners across North America the ability to apply and obtain funding for investments to expand their book of business for needed resources including equipment, materials, staffing, accounts receivable and more.
Learn more about LMN Lend
New! LMN Pay
Providing a frictionless online experience while helping improve cash flow and reduce costs through lower fees, the new payment processing platform from LMN is part of the Customer Portal. LMN Pay offers improved functionality when customers access the system to pay for job invoices, submit work requests, and view jobsite activity photos such as landscaping installation and snow removal.
Learn more about LMN Pay
New! LMN Refer
A new easy-to-use referral platform inside the LMN app which incentivizes customers to refer LMN to other landscape companies. Customers can earn unlimited rewards by sharing the benefits of LMN with others.
Improved! Mapping Routing Capabilities
New map routing feature to help crews in the field become more efficient. The system helps generate route maps for up to 50 sites, addressing a top feature requested by customers in scheduling and time management.
Owner operators can now plug multiple jobs booked throughout the day into LMN and crews will receive the most precise route to the worksite, improving efficiency and productivity.
New! Divisional Analytics
Allowing landscape business owners the ability to track financial reporting in greater detail and see more data between different lines of the business (irrigation vs. hardscape, etc.).
New! Job Analytics
Helping administrators see job performance based on budgeted hours and helping companies identify root causes for inefficient jobs.
New! Timesheet and Crew Analytics
Helping business owners identify more quickly which employees are logging in promptly, the most productive crews, which teams may need additional support, and much more.
21.06 Product Updates:
New! Invoice from Estimates
- Send invoices to your customers 10x faster without having to setup a job in LMN Time. Now you can create invoices from contract payment milestones as well as contract schedule payments within LMN Estimating. This will allow you to easily collect pre-job payments (deposits) from your customers right away!
- We’ve made it easier for you to manage your invoices from estimates with the ability to edit, approve, and sync invoices to Quickbooks.
- Add, edit, delete payments for invoices and send them to the customer portal or via email for payment!
New! Time Analytics Menu & Dashboard.
Staff Revenue Goals Dashboard - Motivate and empower your staff with yearly revenue goals! This new dashboard will give you the information that you need to track sales goals, progress, and revenue earned for crew leaders, salespeople and account managers. Measure productivity and reward or bonus key staff for all of their hard work!
Updated! Schedule Whiteboard.
- We’ve made your day-to-day schedule adjustments even easier! You now have the ability to toggle between two new views - Weekly View (one crew) or Daily View (all crews) so that you can simply drag and drop jobs for easy schedule management.
- The existing schedule whiteboard has been completely re-vamped to make all of those common scheduling tasks easier to find with less clicks. Re-organization of buttons, features, and job information.
- New “crew” menu so that you don’t have to toggle between different screens to apply changes to your crew schedules.
- Do you have longer job routes that you weren’t able to optimize within the whiteboard? We have improved the job routing and optimization feature so that you can route up to 100 jobs!
21.03 Product Updates:
New! Analytics menu & dashboards.
Introducing a brand new menu that includes four new and improved dashboards - Home, CRM, Estimate, and Cost Codes. Immediately surface customer requests for better customer service, stay up-to-date on what teams are working on to ensure company-wide alignment, and track estimate revenue & profitability to identify opportunities for growth!
New! Customer Portal Signatures.
We are always trying to improve and simplify your proposal process so that you can easily get work approved from your customers. Now when a customer signs an estimate via the customer portal, their signature and initials are automatically inserted into the proposal .pdf!
21.01 Product Updates:
Save tons of time by automating your estimating process with SiteOne. Use LMN estimates to place material orders directly through your local SiteOne branch or download material lists for up-to-date pricing.
*Applicable for US customers only.
LMN Free now includes LMN Time!
Free accounts now include all of the tools that LMN has to offer, such as time tracking, invoicing, and scheduling.
20.11 Product Updates:
Proposal E-signatures & Approvals
Your customers can now digitally approve proposals with e-signatures through the customer portal. Enhance your proposals by uploading photos, design concepts, and more. Not only will your customer love this new process but it will save you a ton of time and help you win more jobs!