At LMN, we develop web and mobile software for landscape and construction companies to manage sales, estimate work, and track time and job progress. We’re growing – and we’re looking for a personable, meticulous quality assurance analyst to help us stay at the top of our industry.
10 years ago, we built software with a simple goal: to help contractors run better businesses. We're looking for a software quality assurance analyst to join our growing team and play a vital role in building life-changing software for our clients. We're known as the industry leader in our space, and have strategic partnerships with some of the biggest players in our industry, including Caterpillar equipment, Unilock, Techo-Bloc and more. Targeting an industry that's been slower to adopt technology – we have unlimited opportunities for our team to thrive.
You'll play a key role in our tight technical team right from the get-go... getting involved in business analysis and specifications so you truly understand what our clients' need. You'll devise testing strategies, plans, and play a key role in evolving our quality assurance process to be the best it can be.
- Get involved in front end business analysis and application design to understand the business and identify risk
- Devise, develop and execute test strategies that ensure anxiety-free customer experiences with our software
- Investigate and recreate reported defects for development
- Creation, review and execution of test cases
- Track and document testing defects and resolutions
- Work within our agile software development environment
- Enhance our QA process by implementing new best practices & methodologies
What We Can Offer You…
- A competitive salary ($55 to $75K, depending on experience)
- RRSP Benefit Package
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Lots of projects to work on!
Sound like your kind of gig? Apply now to get the conversation started. Note that we are not seeking short-term contractors or work-from-home candidates for this position.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- At least 3 years experience in quality assurance for web-based SAAS applications and mobile apps
- Experience/competency working with testing automation tools (such as Selenium)
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- We are interested in more than just how you perform in your role, which is why we have time set aside each Friday to meet up to get to know each other even better.
- Love good eats? We have just moved into a state of the art, open concept office, in downtown Markham that is surrounded by cool restaurants, gym, movie theatre and more!
- We care SO much about our team we have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you'll ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
- Excellent professional growth potential.