LMN Software has an exciting opportunity for an organized and driven, Senior Digital Designer to join our Marketing team. This is a full-time opportunity that reports to the Senior Digital and Design Manager. As we grow, we are looking to build and develop the best digital marketing team possible. Our ideal candidate has a solid design foundation, strong web experience and a willingness to always learn new things.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: We create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power growth and profit for landscape contractors at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
What You’ll Do:
In tandem with the overall Marketing strategy, the Senior Digital Designer will use all the tools at their disposal to support and guide the Marketing team in its day-to-day functions. They will create deliverables that alignment with brand strategy, key product launches, sales objectives and customer retention objectives.
- Use your creative skills to clearly communicate to our target demographic
- Work with other internal teams such as Sales and CS to better understand our customers, their goals and pain points
- Coordinate and communicate your marketing projects across departments, agencies and teams
- Day-to-Day updates to websites, editing photos, or updating code to reflect different product offerings
- Contribute to larger Design and Marketing strategy projects
- Identify areas for improved efficiency, or improved design methods
- Establish and ensure daily activities are running smoothly and on time, and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Proactively monitor competitive strategies, activities, and industry trends to provide insights to the Marketing team
- Align with department key performance indicators (KPIs) and reports to key stakeholders for all initiatives.
What You’ll Need:
- College or university degree in related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Experience HTML, CSS and WordPress
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in Adobe After Effects or another video editing create software is an asset
- Experience with Monday.com or other Project Management software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project leadership skills with demonstrated experience
- Ability to work across the organization to build alignment and consensus on key initiatives
- Detail oriented and able to multitask efficiently
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivator with ability to start and complete projects with limited to no supervision
- Customer first orientation
- Proven ability to initiate & improve work processes to increase efficiencies
- (Salary: 60-70K dependent on experience. Benefits and RRSP Matching eligibility after 3 months)
Who You Are:
- Driven. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better, you like a problem to solve.
- Trusted. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Critical. You learn from the perspectives of others; you are able to review your own work and you don’t take it personal.
- Analytical. You love numbers and understand that good Design is about communication and support your choices with data.