Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Love good eats? Our open concept office in downtown Markham (once we return to it!) is surrounded by cool restaurants, a gym, movie theater and more!
- We value your feedback and do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional develop and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you will ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role as an Account Executive at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of Position:
We are looking for competent, motivated, and ambitious individuals to join our growing Sales team. If you love finding new business opportunities and managing relationships -- this job is for you! We are expecting you to have skills and experience in sales and that you are self-driven and result oriented.
- Manage sales goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- A ‘hunter’ mentality to self-generate prospects and leads within their assigned territory
- Build strong client relationships
- Identify opportunities to up-see and cross-sell
- Hold themselves accountable to achieving their KPIs
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable presenting on virtual screenshares (ie. Zoom)
- Previous CRM software experience (knowledge in Salesforce is a plus!)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Must have post secondary education.
- Must have two (2) years of related experience.
- Must have appropriate transit to attend directing branch office.
- Must have a dedicated, stable internet connection during remote work.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, annual salary base between $57,500-$62,500, plus on target commissions of $30,000, no cap, Benefits, 3% Health Care Spending Account, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation Accrued, Sick Credits, RRSP Matching and more…
Location: Markham, Ontario
# of Hires: Multiple
LMN is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LMN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any material or processes used to ensure your equal participation.