Receptionist – A Multi-tasking and Data Entry Guru!
If you are the most detail oriented person that is looking for a role in administration at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Every role at LMN is an opportunity for professional growth. You'll have the opportunity to rise as quickly as you're willing to put in the work, to gain the results
Receptionist - Role Description
If you are the most detail oriented person with a strong working ethic, great with people, and can quickly resolve challenges, then we invite you to consider becoming part of the LMN Crew.
Does this sound like you?
- Are hardworking, reliable, organized, with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Follow directions, are punctual, enthusiastic, and well spoken
- Possess strong analytical thinking and administrative skills
- Have experience and appreciation for how decisions are made, and cross function teams interaction
- Are eager to learn and take on new challenges as part of a growing team
- Have strong data management skills
- Are a team player and contribute to corporate culture
- Are a self-starter who constantly seeks out new projects or activities
- Are someone who likes to take a creative and unique approach to solving problems
- Reception / office administration 2+ years
- Data entry 2+ years
- Fluent in oral and written English (professional level)
- Microsoft office Excel
- Customer service experience
- Attention to details and accuracy is a must!
Why Work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- We are interested in more than just how you perform in your role, which is why we have time set aside each Friday to meet up to get to know each other even better.
- Love good eats? We have just moved into a state of the art, open concept office, in downtown Markham that is surrounded by cool restaurants, gym, movie theatre and more!
- We care SO much about our team we have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you'll ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
- Excellent professional growth potential.