LMN has an exciting opportunity for an organized and driven, digital champion to join our Marketing team. This is a full-time opportunity that reports to the Marketing Manager. As we grow, we are looking to build and develop the best digital marketing team in the country. The Project and Community Manager will be integral to the organization, supporting the Marketing and Sales team with a direct connection to our customers.
What You’ll Do::
In tandem with the overall Marketing strategy, the Project and Community Manager will use the channels and tools at their disposal to support and guide the Marketing team in its day-to-day functions. They will build these initiatives to ensure full alignment and integration with brand strategy, key product launches, sales objectives and customer retention objectives:
- Coordinates all marketing projects across departments, agencies and teams
- Establish and ensure daily activities are running smoothly and on time
- Develop timelines, manage roles and responsibilities, set internal and external deadlines, organize and lead team meetings
- Collaborates with agencies and stakeholders to manage LMN's presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other similar community sites
- Regularly monitoring and tracking discussion topics for potential alerts, opportunities or trends and report findings to management
- Act as a liaison between the Marketing and Client Success (support) teams to efficiently triage and resolve all customer questions, issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Proactively monitor competitive strategies, activities, and industry trends to provide insights to the Marketing team
- Acts as LMN's social media champion within the organization and encourage adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture
- Monitors effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyzes, reviews, and reports on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to optimize results
- Works with multiple 3rd party vendors to ensure flawless coordination and execution of projects
- Align with department key performance indicators (KPIs) and reports to key stakeholders for all initiatives
What You’ll Need:
- College or university degree in related discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- Knowledge and understanding of current digital and social media platforms
- Experience with Monday.com or other Project Management software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project leadership skills with demonstrated experience
- Strong organizational, leadership, negotiating skills
- Ability to work across the organization to build alignment and consensus on key initiatives
- Detail oriented and able to multitask efficiently
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivator with ability to start and complete projects with limited to no supervision
- Customer first orientation
- Proven ability to initiate & improve work processes to increase efficiencies
Who You Are:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Why It Matters:
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: We create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power growth and profit for landscape contractors at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
Salary: dependent on experience. Benefits and RRSP Matching eligibility after 3 months.