LMN is expanding again and we are looking for talented people to join our team!
Here at LMN, we develop cutting edge web and mobile software for landscape contractors to manage sales, estimate work, and track time and job progress. We are ranked #106 on Canada’s Fastest Growing companies by Canadian Business magazine and a graduate of the Communitech Rev Program – one of Canada’s leading technology company accelerator programs.
LMN has an exciting opportunity for not one, but TWO, organized and driven, Marketplace Specialist(s) to join our team.
The LMN estimating marketplace is expanding fast and you will be supporting this expansion by growing and nurturing the marketplace supplier base. The Marketplace Specialist will be integral to the organization as you make an impact on creating value for our customers by delivering a solution that powers growth and profit for landscape contractors at scale.
In a typical day, you will:
- Build target lists and organize outreach
- Book and conduct demos and follow-up meetings with prospective suppliers
- Work on improving sales scripts and marketing assets for on-boarding suppliers
- Ensure supplier lists are kept ‘fresh’ for our customers with up to date products and pricing
- Work alongside an intelligent and driven group of people to problem solve supplier growth strategy
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent skills at managing a sales pipeline utilizing Salesforce
- Excellent at problem solving and building a repeatable high conversion sales process
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Great prioritization, time management and organizational skills
Experience we are seeking:
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales and/or business development role
- Past sales experience in software or hardware fields
You will be successful at LMN if you have:
- Relentless passion for learning
- Obsession towards building high-quality products, strategy and processes
- A mind set to build long-term scalable solutions
- Value data-driven decisions
- Care deeply about your team members and culture
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
Full Time (Competitive Compensation + Benefits and RRSP Matching eligibility after 3 months)