Think about a website or app you love. What do you love about it? The ease of gathering relevant information? How quickly it answers your questions? It’s no secret that customers today want quick and simple ways to meet their needs and solve their pain points. This is where you come in.
LMN is growing again and we are looking for two Interactive Designers to join our crew immediately.
The goal of interaction design is to create products that enable the user to achieve their objective in the best way possible because as you know today’s customers can write you off in a matter of seconds if they don’t find your website useful and easy to use. In fact, most website visitors determine whether or not they want to leave within a minute of opening a page.
This is where you come in. Working with the Vice President of Marketing & Strategy, you will create sites that have the features our customers will love — landing pages and programs that are easy to use and effectively deliver the information needed.
How will you spend your day?
- Design, build, maintain and update web sites
- When faced with challenges or concerns you can analyze and pivot to fine tune how we offer our product and services by effectively managing our website pages and its functions
- Provide metrics and logic to back up proposals for change
- Create and develop concepts for new projects and initiatives as they relate to both our consumer site
- Stay up to date on latest trends in UX and front end design
- Contribute to the design and UX of the LMN desktop app and mobile app with applied best practices
- Maximize the LMN customer experience in the LMN Academy, an online LMS (Learning Management System) platform called Docebo
- GUARANTEED INTERVIEW if you also have advanced knowledge of Pardot Marketing Automation
We're also looking for:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must maintain knowledge of current digital best practices and technology
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and analytic skills are necessary
- Must have strong multitasking skills and be able to work under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Creative thinker
- University degree or College diploma in Graphic/Web Design
- Comfortable in both PC and MAC environment
- Proficient in: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word, Power Point & Excel
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, and responsive design
- Knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3 is an asset
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- We are interested in more than just how you perform in your role, which is why we have time set aside each Friday to meet up to get to know each other even better.
- We have flexible vacation and summer hours because we know achieving your best work has a lot to do with true work-life balance.
- Love good eats? We have just moved into a state of the art, open concept office, in downtown Markham that is surrounded by cool restaurants, gym, movie theatre and more!
- We care SO much about our team we have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you'll ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
- Excellent professional growth potential.