Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Love good eats? Our open concept office in downtown Markham (once we return to it!) is surrounded by cool restaurants, a gym, movie theater and more!
- We value your feedback and do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional develop and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you will ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role in Human Resources at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of Position:
In the Human Resources Coordinator role at LMN, you will work closely with our Human Resources Manager, to support, assist and coordinate HR programming such as recruitment and selection, performance management, learning and development, succession planning, compensation, benefits, HRIS and HR data, analytics activities as well as the development of organizational culture.
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources Manager including but not limited to word processing, filing, updating spreadsheets, and other clerical tasks
- Conduct research to locate potential job candidates
- Assist Human Resources Manager with reviewing candidate resumes
- Work within Spark Hire to send out interviews
- Provide new hires with orientation check list, documents, and forms
- Keep organizational chart up to date
- Assist in managing company HR folder (materials shared with all staff)
- Assist in building out and maintaining HRIS
- Assign trainings in HR Downloads and run survey reports
- Administer Benefits
- Maintain Personnel Files, electronic and hard copy
- Assist in coordinating HR programs and services
- Maintains employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Comply with organizational policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Participate effectively in staff and other designated internal meetings
- Participate in other HR functions as needed
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Resilient, flexible, and adaptable
- Detail orientated
- Ability to analyze data, problem-solve and learn quickly
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal, technical skills and business acumen
- Proficient organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with maintaining HRIS
- Knowledge of Employment Standards Act, Health and Safety Act, and the Human Rights Code
- Understanding of human resources best practices
- A history of hyper-productivity (school, work)
- Be a highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running.
- Contribute to company culture!
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated by success and achieving company targets.
- Working knowledge of landscape and/or construction industries an asset.
- Experience in a tech/SaaS related environment is an asset
- Someone who is a team player and enjoys the benefits of collaboration.
- A self-starter who constantly seeks out new projects or activities.
- College diploma in HRM or bachelor’s degree
- Must have three (3) years of related experience.
- CHRP or working towards.
- Must have appropriate transit to attend directing branch office.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full time, permanent, Monday to Friday, competitive annual salary (based on experience), commissions, benefits, 3% health Care Spending Account, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation Accrued, Sick Credits, RRSP matching and more…
Location: Markham, Ontario
# of Hires: 1
LMN is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LMN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any material or processes used to ensure your equal participation.