Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Love good eats? Our open concept office in downtown Markham (once we return to it!) is surrounded by cool restaurants, a gym, movie theater and more!
- We value your feedback and do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional develop and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you will ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role in payment sales and business development at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of Position:
The Director of Lending will be integral to the organization, supporting tactical go-to-market plans to further accelerate LMN’s revenue. Our ideal candidate is well versed in developing financial lending revenue models, funnel metrics, tactical planning, and is a strong hands-on sales coach and Go-To-Market expert.
- Develop, pursue, and close high-value, financial lending engagements with customers via a collaborative ‘team structure’.
- Manage daily and weekly metrics, and engagement activities with customers, and LMN team members.
- Have a hand in developing forecasting and setting targets.
- Strong comprehension for Lending programs and how they align to solving customers business challenges – you will lead positioning for the established financial vehicles in the portfolio.
- Understand what effective prospect and pipeline management looks like.
- Lead Financial Lending product innovation, driven from customer requirements, with a forward thinking approach which also includes key inputs from the broader market.
- Conduct detailed customer needs assessments focused on their business needs and strategic priorities.
- Evaluate product capabilities and form team playbooks to meet client needs and drive revenue.
- Create and execute relationship-based calling plans for longer term sales opportunities.
- Create detailed customer solution overview, ensuring the commitments made and client needs are understood by the implementation and support teams
- Effective collaboration required with Marketing, Sales, Implementation, Partner, Support, Success and Product teams at LMN.
- Function as a collaborate business partner and leader to all other LMN teams and partners.
- Exceed monthly and annual lending targets/projections and revenue goals.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Financial lending, or capital markets industry experience, leading a team and building growth/revenue models, ideally with experience competing with the top competitors internationally.
- Sales and Business Development experience with software technology firms, in a Go-To-Market capacity.
- Very strong organizational skills and you would consider yourself a builder.
- Experience working with complex financial lending models and creating strategic tactical engagements with clients and partners.
- A customer-centric mindset for creating a positive and impactful experience for LMN clients.
- Experience and comfort with ambiguity.
- Great communication skills.
- High levels of integrity and judgment.
What you will need to be successful:
- Relentless focus on the customer journey. Bring cadence, strong rigor and best-in-class practices to LMN’s lead-to-close-to-renew customer journey.
- A demonstrated track record of excellent revenue outcomes in a growing organization, specifically increased pipeline creation, win rate, growing CLTV, and quota achieved.
- Strong working knowledge of SFDC CRM functionality.
- A genuine interest and excitement in striving toward ambitious goals, hiring and rallying a team around those goals with a strong presence maintained throughout the distributed organization.
- Ability to thrive in a leadership role and in a changing environment.
- To be a pleasant team member, who can collaborate to win while supporting peers along the way.
- Must have post secondary education.
- Must have eight (8) years of related experience.
- Must have appropriate transit to attend directing branch office (if required)
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full time, permanent, Monday to Friday, annual salary based on experience, bonus, benefits, 3% health Care Spending Account, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation Accrued, Sick Credits, RRSP matching and more…
Location: Markham, Ontario (or remote)
# of Hires: 1
LMN is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LMN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any material or processes used to ensure your equal participation.