Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are based in Markham, Ontario with offices in London, Ontario, and Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. We have over 8000 companies with 125,000 employees using our software today.
We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers.
Launched in 2009 and we have been growing quickly since that time. We're a high-performing team of over 100 employees working towards a common goal: To develop a thriving landscaping industry that empowers great people to make a positive impact in the environment that surrounds us.
Most recently LMN has acquired an online training software for the green industry – Greenius, www.gogreenius.com. Greenius offers more than 50 online courses in both Spanish and English to help landscape contractors ensure employees are trained on proper techniques and compliant with local requirements. It joins LMN to create the first fully integrated system offering an end-to-end comprehensive business management tool.
Here at LMN we have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Enjoy our newly renovated office, close to downtown London and driving minutes from Springbank Park!
- We value your feedback and do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional development and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you will ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role in Account Management at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of Position:
In the Client Support Specialist job, you will work on the front line with our customers with a clear focus and mandate, to ensure the success and delight of our customers. In the Client Support Specialist role, you will work to learn the Greenius software inside and out and be able to answer or source the answer to any software question that might come your way. You will interact with Greenius customers across a variety of channels such as live chat, email, and phone, resolving their requests, and technical questions, while you aim to achieve high customer satisfaction scores! You will work with and leverage your teammates to expand your knowledge and share your learnings and expertise with new team members that follow you as you grow in the role.
- Put the customer first and at the center of your focus
- Communicate and troubleshoot with clients via Chat, Email, Phone
- Problem-solve Greenius user software issues
- Identify opportunities/risks through client interactions and escalate them so we can take concrete action to resolve them
- Demonstrate technical prowess, and pick up newly developed concepts and technologies
- Learn, adapt, and take on new challenges as part of a growing team
- Handle ambiguity in a positive and methodical manner
- Demonstrate strong communication and analytical skills with meticulous written skills and strong verbal communication
- Act as a team player and assist your fellow colleagues as required
- Mentor new employees as you gather more experience/expertise
- Act with determination, purpose, and integrity in all interactions
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Spoken English (Fluent), Written English (Professional Level)
- SAAS experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to get to the root of the problem, address issues and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to pick up new concepts/technologies quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask
- Ability to follow repeatable processes to ensure successful resolution of problems
- Ability to deliver the positive voice of LMN in all interactions
- Ability to explain concepts clearly and succinctly
- Knowledge of mentoring teammates and colleagues
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a positive manner
- Ability to show empathy and patience when interacting with clients
- Must have post secondary education
- 1-3 years in customer service
- Must have appropriate transit to attend the directing branch office
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, annual salary base between $50,500-$54,500, plus on target 5% bonus, Benefits, 3% Health Care Spending Account, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation Accrued, Sick Credits, RRSP Matching and more…
Location: London, Ontario
# of Hires: Multiple
LMN is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LMN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any material or processes used to ensure your equal participation.