Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are based in Markham, Ontario with offices in London, Ontario, and Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. We have over 8000 companies with 125,000 employees using our software today.
We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers.
Launched in 2009 and we have been growing quickly since that time. We're a high-performing team of over 100 employees working towards a common goal: To develop a thriving landscaping industry that empowers great people to make a positive impact in the environment that surrounds us.
Most recently LMN has acquired an online training software for the green industry – Greenius, www.gogreenius.com. Greenius offers more than 50 online courses in both Spanish and English to help landscape contractors ensure employees are trained on proper techniques and compliant with local requirements. It joins LMN to create the first fully integrated system offering an end-to-end comprehensive business management tool.
Here at LMN we have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Enjoy our newly renovated office, close to downtown London and driving minutes from Springbank Park!
- We value your feedback and do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional development and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you will ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role in Account Management at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of Position:
The Customer Success team is responsible for the success, advocacy, and retention of our customers. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will play a critical role in the consumption of the Greenius software as a mission-critical business tool and be responsible to identify account growth opportunities using technology & tools like Gainsight and Salesforce to drive more value for our clients.
- Manage a portfolio of paid customer accounts.
- Employ product expertise to influence customers in achieving business goals through Greenius software.
- Maintain knowledge of current products and pricing appropriate to closing sales
- Work with clients to help them achieve their goals in using our products
- Demonstrate strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Build relationships with your own accounts and act as the point person that your accounts go to for all inquiries relating to Greenius
- Use technology to triage and pinpoint opportunities to assist low usage accounts or expansion opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Be the champion for your accounts internally, relaying all product feedback to the team
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Spoken English (Fluent), Written English (Professional Level)
- SAAS experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to get to the root of the problem, address issues and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to pick up new concepts/technologies quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask
- Ability to follow repeatable processes to ensure successful resolution of problems
- Ability to deliver the positive voice of LMN in all interactions
- Ability to explain concepts clearly and succinctly using product expert knowledge
- Knowledge of mentoring teammates and colleagues
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a positive manner
- Ability to show empathy and patience when interacting with clients
- Post Secondary Education
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager (CSM), Key Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or other relevant roles (B2B SaaS focus or in the Landscape Industry is a bonus)
- 2+ years in Account Management type role
- Must have appropriate transit to attend the directing branch office
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, annual salary base between $57,500-$62,500, plus on target commissions, no cap, Benefits, 3% Health Care Spending Account, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation Accrued, Sick Credits, RRSP Matching and more…
Location: London, Ontario
# of Hires: 1
LMN is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LMN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any material or processes used to ensure your equal participation.