Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Love good eats? Our open concept office in downtown Markham (once we return to it!) is surrounded by cool restaurants, a gym, movie theater and more!
- We value your feedback and do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional develop and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you will ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role in Sales at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of position:
The Customer Success team is responsible for the success, advocacy, and retention of our customers. As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a critical role in the consumption of the LMN software as a mission-critical business tool. You will be responsible to identify account growth opportunities using technology & tools like Gainsight and Salesforce to drive more value for our clients.
- Manage a portfolio of paid customer accounts.
- Employ product expertise to influence customers in achieving business goals through LMN software.
- Maintain knowledge of current products and pricing appropriate to closing sales.
- Implement sales strategies to aid customers in achieving business goals through paid for training and professional services.
- Identify potential expansion opportunities.
- Use technology to triage and pinpoint opportunities to assist low usage accounts.
- Be the champion for your accounts internally, relaying all product feedback to the team.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining laser-sharp attention to detail
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Fluent in Spanish and/or French would be an asset.
- Customer service experience required - 5+ years.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or other relevant roles (B2B SaaS focus or in the Landscape industry is a bonus)
- Must have appropriate transit to attend directing branch office.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, annual salary base between $57,500-$62,500, plus commissions, no cap, Benefits, 3% Health Care Spending Account, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation Accrued, Sick Credits, RRSP Matching and more…
Location: Markham, Ontario
# of Hires: 5
LMN is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LMN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any material or processes used to ensure your equal participation.