Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Love good eats? Our open concept office in downtown Markham (once we return to it!) is surrounded by cool restaurants, a gym, movie theater and more!
- We value your feedback and do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional develop and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you will ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role in Implementation at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of Position:
The Customer Implementation Specialist is responsible for setting up our customers for success. The successful applicant will be responsible for implementing customer accounts via data upload and 1:1 webinars.
- Acting as initial post-sale implementation contact for companies entering the program.
- Assisting with the implementation (data upload, training, ensure strong LMN platform knowledge transfer to customer).
- Hosting 1:1 training webinars with members, with creative and customized solutions in place to suit their needs.
- Ensuring completion of implementation of deliverables and all required metrics associated with the customer on-boarding are recorded.
- Representing LMN at customer offices while conducting onsite implementation programs.
- Assisting with creation of LMN Academy Online and Zendesk course training materials.
- Promoting LMN customer success stories, contribute to LMN blog creation and online posting monthly.
- Sharing implementation best practices with leadership team, and other teams across LMN as required.
- Successfully achieving all metrics-based performance goals, to be defined by the VP of Professional Services/Director of Implementation, on a monthly/quarterly basis.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in Gainsight, Salesforce, Zendesk and RingDNA are an asset, but not required.
- Experience in the trades (specifically landscaping) is an asset.
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience in Customer Service, SAAS based Implementation or Administration.
- Must have appropriate transit to attend directing branch office.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, annual salary $52,000-$62,000, plus commissions, Benefits, 3% Health Care Spending Account, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation Accrued, Sick Credits, RRSP Matching and more…
Location: Markham, Ontario
# of Hires: Multiple
LMN is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LMN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any material or processes used to ensure your equal participation.