Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Love good eats? Our open concept office in downtown Markham (once we return to it!) is surrounded by cool restaurants, a gym, movie theater and more!
- We value your feedback and do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional develop and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you will ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role in Education at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of Position:
The Customer Education Specialist provides our customer with their first glimpse into the power of LMN. The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering engaging software training to our customers in the form of live virtual webinars and recorded educational content.
- Host in-person, pre-recorded and virtual Academy Classroom training programs.
- Assist with creation of LMN Academy Online and Zendesk course training materials.
- Assist with the internal training of LMN team members.
- Promote LMN customer success stories, contribute to LMN blog creation and online posting on a monthly basis.
- Share implementation best practices with leadership team, and other teams across LMN as required.
- Successfully achieve all metrics based performance goals, to be defined by the VP of Professional Services/Director of Education, on a monthly/quarterly basis.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in virtual and adult learning are an asset, but not required.
- Experience in the trades (specifically landscaping) is an asset.
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience in Customer Service or SAAS based Facilitation.
- Must have appropriate transit to attend directing branch office.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, annual salary $52,000-$67,500, plus on target 5% Bonus, Benefits, 3% Health Care Spending Account, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation Accrued, Sick Credits, RRSP Matching and more…
Location: Markham, Ontario
# of Hires: Multiple
LMN is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LMN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any material or processes used to ensure your equal participation.