If you are good with people, a great listener, empathetic to peoples needs and can quickly resolve challenges, then we invite you to consider becoming an LMN Client Success Manager (CSM). In the CSM role at LMN, you work with a clear focus and mandate, ensuring the success and delight of our customers. As an LMN CSM, you proactively listen to members to determine how best to accommodate their requests, whether it is as simple as clearing a login issue all the way to assisting with full implementation. Your previous work experience combined with your natural need to please enable you to instinctively know how to take any challenge and turn it into a great experience for the member.
Does this sound like you?
- You have the ability to diagnose, prioritize and drive resolution to customer escalations.
- You enjoy being creative and designing engaging experiences.
- You are technical and enjoy working on different platforms.
- You love software and feel at ease in new applications and have some background in IT.
- You have an analytical mind and use numbers to back up your ideas.
- You always put the customer first and are comfortable building and managing client relationships.
- You have experience and appreciation for how decisions are made and cross function teams interact.
- You are eager to learn and take on new challenges as part of a growing team.
Why Work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Beautiful brand-new office space located in the heart of Markham, steps away from all amenities.
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
- Huge professional growth potential.
Full Time (Salary – 50-60K dependent on experience. Benefits and RRSP Matching eligibility after 3 months)
We're also looking for:
- A service-oriented professional with meticulous written skills and strong verbal communications.
- Someone who is a team player and enjoys the benefits of collaboration.
- A self-starter who constantly seeks out new projects or activities.
- Someone who likes to take a creative and unique approach to solving problems.
- Above all, someone who will maintain empathy with our clients while aligning to the LMN strategic plan.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Customer Support - 3 years
- Spoken English (clearly), Written English (professional level)