Passionate, intelligent, smart and collaborative. Is this you? Are you interested in growing your career by joining an established, growth-minded SaaS tech company? Yes? Then LMN might be the right opportunity for you!
Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of contractors in the landscape and snow industries across North America.
We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating our collective success - together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Every role at LMN is an opportunity for professional growth. You'll have the opportunity to rise as quickly as you're willing to put in the work, to gain the results!
Client Services Specialist If you are great with people, a patient listener, empathetic to peoples needs and can quickly resolve challenges, then we invite you to consider becoming an LMN Client Services Specialist. In the Client Services Specialist role at LMN, you work on the front line with our customers with a clear focus and mandate, to ensure the success and delight of our customers. You will interact with LMN customers across a variety of channels such as live chat, email and phone, resolving their requests, and technical questions, while you aim to achieve high customer satisfaction scores!Does this sound like you?
- Always put the customer first and are comfortable building and managing client relationships.
- A service-oriented professional with meticulous written skills and strong verbal communications.
- Are comfortable with Zoom/GoToMeeting presentations
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Are technical in nature and pick up new concepts and technology quickly
- Have an analytical mind and use numbers to back up your ideas.
- Are eager to adapt, learn and take on new challenges as part of a growing team.
- Someone who is a team player and enjoys the benefits of collaboration.
- Contributes to corporate culture!
- Required experience: Customer Service in a technology related field 2+ years (SaaS experience a bonus)
- Required language: Spoken English (fluent), Written English (professional level)
Why Work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- We are interested in more than just how you perform in your role, which is why we have time set aside each Friday to meet up to get to know each other even better.
- Love good eats? We have just moved into a state of the art, open concept office, in downtown Markham that is surrounded by cool restaurants, gym, movie theater and more!
- We care SO much about our team we have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you'll ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
- Excellent professional growth potential.