We are seeking an experienced Channel Partner Director, responsible for driving sales in Canada and USA. Reporting to the CRO, LMN, you will grow software sales through affiliates, influencers, and VAR’s with the opportunity to evaluate new market channels. You will initially provide hands on coordination and execution of company’s strategic relationships/objectives and Channel Partner sales and Partner Program Development functions.
- Identify potential new partners, show them the value of working with LMN, and enable existing customers to sell LMN
- Work with internal stakeholders (Support, Customer Service, Marketing, Legal, Direct Sales, etc.) to ensure partners have everything they need to successfully resell
- Ensure partner expectations are being met (or exceeded!)
- Ensure partners are following agreed-upon guidelines
- Proactively help partners hit their sales goals/milestones
- Give [demos, virtual presentations, in-person presentations] to potential partners
- Manage + Maintain PRM
- Create demand using tools like marketing collateral, campaigns, webinars, events
- Communicate regularly with partners and company stakeholders
- Direct and coordinate company indirect sales and marketing functions utilizing sales methodology as related to the company’s solutions targeted to the Landscaping | Green sector
- Understand the consultants and influencers in the market and how to partner with them in their consulting / media environments
- Build partnerships with existing Local, National and International partner companies in the verticals we are targeting and provide solutions to comarket and support new relationships
- Develop and coordinate with the CRO indirect sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Coordinate with the CMO and oversee the Partner Channel marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Be actively involved in strategic planning including corporate positioning, developing effective forecasts and sales projections and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning. Research and develop strategies and plans that identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets for the department, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company and its products.
- Define the product strategy to ensure customer engagement, market share growth, and proper positioning. This will require focus on strategic product decisions and understanding current and future competitive threats.
- Maintain knowledge of trends within markets and landscape industry, overall; recognize and address sales barriers. Confidently articulate the vision of LMN as it evolves as a SasS base revenue model
Skills & Qualifications Leadership/Management:
- A leader, motivator and team player. Able to build an efficient and effective team. Is a developer of people and their skills! Has presence, energy and genuine passion. Able to influence others to a desired outcome and demonstrate how a course of action is effectively related to customer interests. Creates a shared purpose. Able to look and think in “big picture” terms and leads by example.
- Relationship Building – Develops and maintains a planned network of relationships with customers, internal peers, and colleagues in the industry, etc. Develop rapport and builds trust quickly, both with internal and external colleagues and partners. Able to identify target audiences.
- Customer-Oriented – Understands the value of the customer to the business. Encourages and supports subordinates to add value to the customer. Searches for new technologies or alternative solutions to help satisfy customer needs. Has an “audience focused” approach.
- Communication – Shows professional written, verbal and presentation skills and is an active listener. Able to communicate persuasively. Provides necessary information and analysis to support proposed changes. Able to “stand up” and support his/her decisions.
- Strategic Business Sense – Actively researches current competitive developments in the industries. Understands the strategies of key competitors and other stakeholders and formulates proactive strategies to gain competitive and profitable advantages.
- Committed to Organizational Excellence – Understands organizational challenges and is a progressive “idea person”. Committed to excellence and innovation in the workplace. Proactive. Continually looks for opportunities to improve and streamline processes and achieve results. Able to work within a changing environment and deal effectively with ambiguity.
- Problem Solving Skills – Able to problem solve and make necessary decisions to move forward the work at hand. Focuses on the solutions rather than the problems and has a well-developed sense of reasoning.
- Personal Excellence – Has strong salesmanship skills with a drive for results. Continuously seeks to stay current and be at the leading edge in their field. Committed to ongoing learning. Self-motivated and encourages others to achieve personal excellence.
- Administration – Has solid administration and time management skills. Possesses strong organizational skills in all facets of the work in order to prepare and execute against plans.
Company Benefits + Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at LMN to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer great benefits and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees. LMN is currently a WFH company with future plans to return to our Markham, Ontario Head office. There is no expected work-related travel, unless specified by management. Work Arrangement: Full-Time, Monday to Friday
- Retirement Benefits
- Group Benefits Plan
- Highly competitive salary offered
- Paid Time Off
- Support for Community and Industry Involvement