Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Love good eats? Our open concept office in downtown Markham (once we return to it!) is surrounded by cool restaurants, a gym, movie theater and more!
- We value your feedback and do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional develop and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you will ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role in Business Development at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of Position:
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for prospecting new business and convincing decision makers to book a meeting with us. This will come by way of cold calls, networking, mining, email, and other various means. This role will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Business Development and will work closely with their Account Executives within their assigned territory.
- Business growth and development through prospecting of new business clients in an assigned territory
- Connecting with Decision Makers through a variety of activities including cold calls, emails, and other means
- Arrange and set virtual (zoom) meeting between decision maker and Account Executive.
- Update and cleanse your prospect funnel (Salesforce) as necessary to ensure all data is accurate as possible.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skills
- Collaboration skills & the ability to work as part of a team
- Persistence, patience & stamina
- Must have post secondary education.
- Must have 2 years of related experience.
- Must have appropriate transit to attend directing branch office.
- Candidates with a proficiency in Spanish are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, annual salary base between $48,500-$52,500, plus on target commissions of $10,000, no cap, Benefits, 3% Health Care Spending Account, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation Accrued, Sick Credits, RRSP Matching and more…
Location: Markham, Ontario
# Hires: 1
LMN is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LMN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any material or processes used to ensure your equal participation.