Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Every role at LMN is an opportunity for professional growth. You'll have the opportunity to rise as quickly as you're willing to put in the work, to gain the results!
Business Development Representative - Role Description
As a Business Development Representative (contract position) you will execute targeted strategies to drive opportunities for new business growth with vendors from the Landscape and Snow industry across North America
- You will be supported by technology and leadership in generating new business opportunities to fuel the Estimating Marketplace vendor pipeline.
- Qualify prospective vendors over the phone and educate them on our service offering.
- Follow through to ensure satisfactory completion of transactions using Salesforce business processes.
- Outbound calling is the primary focus – a mix of cold call engagements and warm lead follow up.
- Sales - 1 year
- Business Development - 1 year
3 month contract position - $750/week/35 hours
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Be a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, flexible to changing requirements as the business develops.
- Motivated by success and achieving company targets.
- Experience prospecting and with CRM tools an asset (Salesforce preferred).
- Bachelor's Degree