Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Located in downtown Charlottetown, PEI, our new office is a modern recently renovated historic building, its open concept translates into fun interactions and meaningful engagements for staff and clients who visit.
- The city itself is known for its many cool restaurants, unlimited local arts and entertainment events and we are just a short walk to the charming boardwalk along the Charlottetown waterfront.
- A wonderfully safe community for native islanders and relocators alike.
- LMN values staff feedback and we do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional develop and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated to effective communications, inclusivity, diversity, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is your employer of choice.
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team. Join LMN!
- Competitive compensation, benefits packages and various HR programs developed to support staff.
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role in Business Development at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of Position:
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for prospecting new business and convincing decision makers to book a meeting with us. This will come by way of cold calls, networking, mining, email, and other various means. This role will report directly to the Director of Business Development and will work closely with their Account Executives within their assigned territory.
- Business growth and development through prospecting of new business clients in an assigned territory.
- Connecting with Decision Makers through a variety of activities including cold calls, emails, and other means.
- Arrange and set virtual (zoom) meeting between decision maker and Account Executive.
- Update and cleanse your prospect funnel (Salesforce) as necessary to ensure all data is accurate as possible.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skills
- Collaboration skills & the ability to work as part of a team
- Persistence, patience & stamina
- Must have post secondary education.
- Must have 2 years of related experience.
- Must have appropriate transit to attend directing branch office.
- Candidates with a proficiency in Spanish are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Part-time, Permanent, Afternoon and Evening Shifts, Monday to Friday, $22.00/hour, plus commissions, no cap.
Location: Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
# Hires: Multiple
LMN is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment, LMN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any material or processes used to ensure your equal participation. The Disability Support Program in PEI has expanded and is now called AccessAbility Supports. New supports offer more and better assistance to Islanders living with disabilities. Disabilities may include physical, intellectual, neurological, sensory and mental disabilities. Please visit www.princeedwardisland.ca for more information.