Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Love good eats? Our open concept office in downtown Markham (once we return to it!) is surrounded by cool restaurants, a gym, movie theater and more!
- We value your feedback and do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional develop and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you will ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role in Sales at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of Position:
The Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting new business and closing new revenue with LMN customers through the delivery of tactical sales playbooks and your outbound efforts. This will come by way of outbound calls/emails and TXT messages. This role will report directly to the Director of Sales, and you will have many designated customers (named accounts) from which to work with.
- Strong customer engagements that lead to revenue development across a strong product portfolio (license upgrades, payments, training, and more.)
- Connecting with Decision Makers through a variety of activities including cold calls, emails, and other means
- Arrange and set virtual (zoom) meeting between decision makers
- Update and cleanse your prospect funnel (Salesforce) as necessary to ensure all data is accurate as possible
- Achieve monthly KPI targets
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skills
- Collaboration skills & the ability to work as part of a team
- Previous experience closing SMB transactions
- Must have post secondary education.
- Must have 2 plus years of Sales experience.
- Outbound sales experience.
- Must have appropriate transit to attend directing branch office.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, 60k annual base salary plus uncapped commissions, Benefits, 3% Health Care Spending Account, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation Accrued, Sick Credits, RRSP Matching and more…
Location: Markham, ON
# of Hires: Multiple
LMN is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LMN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any material or processes used to ensure your equal participation.