Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- Love good eats? Our open concept office in downtown Markham (once we return to it!) is surrounded by cool restaurants, a gym, movie theater and more!
- We value your feedback and do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional development and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you will ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a Client Facing role in an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of position:
If you are great with people, a patient listener, empathetic to people's needs and can quickly resolve challenges, then we invite you to consider becoming an LMN Client Services Specialist. In the Client Services Specialist role at LMN, you work on the front line with our customers with a clear focus and mandate, to ensure the success and delight of our customers. You will interact with LMN customers across a variety of channels such as live chat, email and phone, resolving their requests, and technical questions, while you aim to achieve high customer satisfaction scores!
- Building and managing client relationships and be an LMN champion in all client touchpoints
- Being a professional and showing empathy and understanding in all interactions with LMN clients
- Learning the LMN software and becoming an expert in all things LMN
- Demonstrating strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Influencing customers with your expertise in the software and demonstrating the benefits and value of the software
- Explaining technical issues or concepts to clients in a way that they will understand and adopt
- Problem-solving LMN software issues via Phone/Email/Chat
- Escalating/relaying issues/bugs in a timely manner and providing feedback to the team
- Helping with updating client facing informational documentation on as needed basis
- Handling ambiguity in a positive, methodical manner
- Providing ideas/feedback to improve departmental processes on an ongoing basis
- Being a team player and assisting your fellow colleagues as required.
- Mentoring new employees as you gather more experience/expertise
- Demonstrating strong communication and analytical skills with meticulous written skills and strong verbal communications.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Spoken English (fluent), Written English (professional level)
- Nice to have: You come from a Sales or Customer Service background (SaaS experience a bonus)
- Fluent in Spanish and/or French would be an asset
- Must have post secondary education.
- Must have appropriate transit to attend the directing branch office.
- Candidates with a proficiency in Spanish are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, annual salary base between $50,500-$54,500, plus on target 5% bonus, Benefits, 3% Health Care Spending Account, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation Accrued, Sick Credits, RRSP Matching and more…
Location – Markham, Ontario
# of Hires: 3
LMN is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LMN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any material or processes used to ensure your equal participation.