LMN Invites Landscape Professionals to Free Summit Event for Education and Insight from Industry Leaders
Landscape software company LMN announces one of its biggest product and service releases at a private event designed to inspire, educate, motivate and connect landscape professionals. The agenda includes LMN CEO Mark Bradley’s top strategies to grow your business, insights on how other landscapers transformed their business and secrets to growing a design/build company with one salesperson.
MARKHAM, ON/LOUISVILLE, KY — September 23, 2019 — LMN Inc. (https://golmn.com/), North America's leading provider of B2B landscape business management software, is inviting landscape business owners looking to grow and scale their business to attend the very first LMN User Summit. Timed to coincide with GIE + Expo in Louisville, KY, the landscaping industry’s largest trade show, the LMN User Summit will feature a morning of education and insight from landscape industry veterans as well as highly anticipated news on LMN’s software and services.
- Who should attend? Landscape business owners, landscaping professionals, LMN members and industry media
- When Wednesday, October 16, 2019, from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Where Marriott Downtown Louisville, 280 W Jefferson St, Louisville, KY
- Why Gain landscape professional insights, strategies and motivation
“The LMN User Summit is for landscapers who have goals,” said Mark Bradley, LMN CEO, on the upcoming event. “Whether you’re looking to build a multi-million dollar company or just want more time with your family, join us to get educated, inspired and ready to take action in your business.”
Be the first to know about LMN’s groundbreaking updates LMN User Summit attendees will have the opportunity to learn valuable insights from landscape industry veteran and LMN CEO Mark Bradley, LMN CTO Mike Lysecki as well as successful landscape business owners. Mark Bradley will also be unveiling the largest updates to the LMN software platform since LMN Time and showcase how they will empower landscapers to build better landscape businesses.
“Our members have asked and we’ve listened,” said LMN CTO Mike Lysecki. “Our team has been working hard to deliver some incredible software updates—all designed to help make the lives of landscapers easier. We’ve also made some big changes to our training programs. From the topics we teach to the way we teach them, the LMN Academy is set to become the gold standard for educating the next generation of landscape professionals.”
Get the fuel you need for business success Following a hearty welcome breakfast at 7:30 a.m., attendees will gain the knowledge and strategies from dynamic landscape experts that they need to close more deals and supercharge their operations. The event will close with an opportunity for networking at 11:30 a.m.
Hear from the best in the business:
- "The Sales Process That Will Close 80% of Your Leads" with LMN CEO, Mark Bradley
- “Software Spotlight” with LMN CEO, Mark Bradley
- “Mindset, Muscle and Other Ways to Totally Transform Your Landscape Business” with James Lo Monaco of Paul’s Best Lawn Care and LMN CTO Mike Lysecki
- “The Secrets To Growing a Design/Build Company with One Sales Person” with Jason Cromley of Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc.
- “How LMN’s New Features Will Supercharge Your Operations” with CTO Mike Lysecki
As space is limited for this free event, we encourage those interested in attending to register as soon as possible: http://golmn.com/events/user-summit-2019/
Founded in 2009, LMN is North America's leading provider of business management software for landscape professionals. Its proprietary cloud-based platform is used by over 85,000 professionals every day across Canada and the US. From budgeting and estimating through to scheduling, time tracking and invoicing, LMN helps build better landscape businesses. Visit www.golmn.com.