The senior software business analyst/product owner at LMN works directly with the CTO and is involved in all phases of an Agile SDLC from developing customer stories, designing User Interfaces, all the way through to final testing and QA.
Who We Are
We take great contractors and help turn them into great business people. Everything we do at LMN gravitates back to this clear purpose. LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. For over 9 years, our focus has been "raising the bar" within the landscape industry by helping contractors understand and use their numbers for greater success in business. That's why our work begins and ends with a deep understanding of our customers. We translate this understanding into simple software that changes businesses and lives. We're a successful, stable web-based software company with an established user base of over 2,000 companies and 50,000 users. But we've got even bigger future potential.
- Vet & author customer stories to document business challenges & opportunities.
- Work with internal product owners, partners & customers to develop robust, simple solutions to our customers' business challenges.
- Develop exceptional knowledge of our software product and its inner workings.
- Work directly with the development team to develop, document & help prioritize specifications.
- Recursive testing during development to ensure rapid feedback iterations.
- Development & execution of test scripts.
- Presentation & internal training of new features to product owners, stakeholders, and our amazing client success managers.
- Work with support team to provide 2nd tier support, issue reproduction, and assist in the prioritization and/or escalation of issues and suggestions.
- Development environment: Angular 7, C#, Microsoft SQL Server (hosted on Azure)
- Project Management: ScrumDo, Basecamp, Quip
- Prototyping: Adobe XD, proto.io (or similar)
- Customer Tracking: Salesforce, Zendesk
- Must have a proven track record of previous software success
- You need a keen eye for simple, well designed user interfaces that work intuitively for non-technical users
- Experience with dev ops and automated testing solutions (for web-based software) is strongly preferred
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative software company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
- Huge professional growth potential.