At LMN, we develop mobile software that helps landscape and construction companies manage sales, estimate work, and use mobile apps to time and job progress for field staff. We’re growing – and we’re looking personable, meticulous software engineers to help us stay at the top of our industry.
Who We Are
We take great contractors and help turn them into great business people. Everything we do at LMN gravitates back to this clear purpose. LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. For over 9 years, our focus has been "raising the bar" within the landscape industry by helping contractors understand and use their numbers for greater success in business. That's why our work begins and ends with a deep understanding of our customers. We translate this understanding into simple software that changes businesses and lives. We're a successful, stable web-based software company with an established user base of over 2,000 companies and 50,000 users. But we've got even bigger future potential.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You’re got much more to offer than just ‘code’. You can help analyze, design, and develop elegant solutions to business needs.
- You write maintainable, efficient, and well-documented code.
- You collaborate with our customer-facing Client Success Managers to ensure strong products and swift issue resolution.
- You’re ready to work with a team of fast-paced, hard-working go-getters.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with all levels within the organization.
Why Work With Us?
- Grown from startup, we’ve now got one of the largest user-bases in the landscape industry.
- We’re the only endorsed business management software partner of Caterpillar equipment (one of the largest 50 companies in the world!)
- Recently graduated from the Communitech Rev program – one of Canada’s leading technology company accelerator programs. (https://rev.communitech.ca/)
- We work out of a cool, rural office space in reclaimed old mill in north Pickering. We enjoy more time at home, and less time in traffic.
- You are capable of working with the full stack from the Web UI to backend services written in C#.
- You are familiar with Microsoft’s Azure Cloud platform, and are comfortable leveraging this platform to build enterprise level systems designed for maximum uptime and throughput.
- You have an eye for detail, and aren’t satisfied with apps that work – you want them to be enjoyed by users.
- You have strong analytical skills. You pass off well-tested, error-resistant code. You have a bias towards simplification and extensible design, without over-engineering.
- Flexibility: You have successfully worked in agile environments. Needs can and will change frequently and you’ll need to happy adjusting-on-the-fly. You can get things done independently, and are comfortable working with remote team members using tools like Slack and Basecamp.
- Fun: You hate company politics, and love having fun with your team and co-workers.
- Education: a bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred, but equivalent work experience will be considered.
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative software company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
- Huge professional growth potential.