The Client Training Specialist delivers software training to Landscape Professionals and consults with the Education Coordinator to constantly improve training curriculum and service delivery to our customers.
Who We Are
We take great contractors and help turn them into great business people. Everything we do at LMN gravitates back to this clear purpose. LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. For over 9 years, our focus has been "raising the bar" within the landscape industry by helping contractors understand and use their numbers for greater success in business. That's why our work begins and ends with a deep understanding of our customers. We translate this understanding into simple software that changes businesses and lives. We're a successful, stable web-based software company with an established user base of over 2,000 companies and 50,000 users. But we've got even bigger future potential.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You genuinely enjoy helping others, specifically in an instructor led in-person training session.
- You love software and feel at ease in new applications and have some background in IT.
- You enjoy being creative and designing engaging experiences for users.
- You have an analytical mind and are good with numbers.
- You put the customer first and are comfortable building and managing client relationships.
- You are eager to learn and take on new challenges as part of a growing team.
- Delivers/facilitates training of LMN (Landscape Management Network) certification programs.
- Assists with the development and hand out of job aids and resource materials for training participants as required.
- Delivers specialized training of LMN software to LMN customers and acts as a subject matter expert. Continually seeks opportunities to update product knowledge capabilities.
- Assist the Education Coordinator with the promotion and communication of LMN training events both before and after the events occur.
- Collects data on training evaluations and performance measurement tools.
- Assists the Education Coordinator with the tracking of course attendance, course completion, skills level attainments and participant and facilitator feedback.
- Experience in a training and development role with a focus on software.
- Considerable experience in facilitation/presentation.
- Experience using computers applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is an asset.
- Familiarity with using the LMN software is an asset.
- Experience in the Landscape industry is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated teamwork, conflict resolution and time management skills.
- Have strong communication skills - an excellent command of English - both written and spoken is essential for our services.
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative software company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
- Huge professional growth potential.