If you are great with people, a patient listener, empathetic to peoples needs and can quickly resolve challenges, then we invite you to consider becoming an LMN Client Success Manager (CSM). In the CSM role at LMN, you work on a large team of supporting colleagues, with a clear focus and mandate, to ensure the success and delight of our customers. As an LMN CSM, you will be challenged with a variety of situations from helping clients ‘get started with LMN’, to managing live chats, assisting with webinars, all the way to helping clients expand their performance with our platform. Your previous work experience combined with your natural need to connect and build relationships enable you to instinctively know how to take any challenge and turn it into a great experience for the customer.
Who We Are
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role in sales and marketing at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We are have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Every role at ‘LMN’ is an opportunity for professional growth. You'll have the opportunity to rise as quickly as you're willing to put in the work to get the results.
- Have the ability to diagnose, prioritize and drive resolution to customer escalations.
- Enjoy being creative and designing engaging experiences.
- Are technical and enjoy working on different platforms.
- Love software and feel at ease in new applications and have some background in IT.
- Have an analytical mind and use numbers to back up your ideas.
- Always put the customer first and are comfortable building and managing client relationships.
- Have experience and appreciation for how decisions are made, and cross function teams interact.
- Are eager to learn and take on new challenges as part of a growing team.
- A service-oriented professional with meticulous written skills and strong verbal communications.
- Someone who is a team player and enjoys the benefits of collaboration.
- Contributes to corporate culture!
- A self-starter who constantly seeks out new projects or activities.
- Someone who likes to take a creative and unique approach to solving problems.
- Above all, someone who will maintain empathy with our clients while aligning to the LMN strategic plan.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Sales or Business Development 3+ years
- Spoken English (clearly), Written English (professional level)
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- We are interested in more than just how you perform in your role, which is why we have time set aside each Friday to meet up to get to know each other even better.
- We have flexible vacation and summer hours because we know achieving your best work has a lot to do with true work-life balance.
- Love good eats? We have just moved into a state of the art, open concept office, in downtown Markham that is surrounded by cool restaurants, gym, movie theatre and more!
- We care SO much about our team we have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you'll ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
- Excellent professional growth potential.
- Full Time (Competitive Compensation & Benefits and RRSP Matching eligibility after 3 months)