If you are great with people, a patient listener, self starter, high energy and bring a positive attitude to work each day, then we invite you to consider becoming an LMN Account Executive (‘AE’). In the AE role at LMN, you work closely with our Director of Sales, to develop leads, drive consultative educational engagements, through a structured sales process, with the goal of delivering value to the customer, and growing revenue. Day to day you will work with contractors across North America, uncovering details about their business, and helping them work through their business challenges. But most of all, share your ideas, as you will have a direct line-of-sight to our customers, and products, and we challenge all team members at LMN to be involved with supporting our corporate evolution.
Who We Are
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role in sales and marketing at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We are have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Every role at ‘LMN’ is an opportunity for professional growth. You'll have the opportunity to rise as quickly as you're willing to put in the work to get the results.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel your sales pipeline.
- Research and build new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.)
- Qualify prospective customers over the phone and educate them on our product.
- Follow through to ensure satisfactory completion of transactions using LMN’s Salesforce business processes.
- Occasionally attend industry events, visit customer sites, and build relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities, pipeline attribution and closed deals.
An ideal candidate has experience in either a marketing or sales role at a startup and is looking to find a growing company where they can have an impact, a voice and a path to earn more responsibility.
- Experience speaking to customers over the phone and working with them via email
- Experience delivering value propositions
- Ability to analyze data, problem-solve and learn quickly
- A history of hyper-productivity (school, work)
- Be a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer
- Contribute to company culture
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, flexible to changing requirements as the business develops
- Motivated by success and achieving company targets
- Experience prospecting and with CRM tools an asset (Salesforce preferred)
- Working knowledge of landscape and/or construction industries an asset
- Someone who is a team player and enjoys the benefits of collaboration
- A self-starter who constantly seeks out new projects or activities
- Bachelor's Degree
- Sales or Business Development 3+ years
- Spoken English (clearly), Written English (professional level)
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- We are interested in more than just how you perform in your role, which is why we have time set aside each Friday to meet up to get to know each other even better.
- We have flexible vacation and summer hours because we know achieving your best work has a lot to do with true work-life balance.
- Love good eats? We have just moved into a state of the art, open concept office, in downtown Markham that is surrounded by cool restaurants, gym, movie theatre and more!
- We care SO much about our team we have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you'll ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
- Excellent professional growth potential.
- Full Time (Competitive Compensation & Benefits and RRSP Matching eligibility after 3 months)